The Other Side of the Election Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 08:00am 0 Comments
Listen to this article
While everyone is still talking about what’s happening with the presidential election, it’s easy to miss the other big stories.
- Republicans Score Big Gains in House, Pelosi Barely Hanging On
- California Republican Young Kim Finally Claims Victory in Congressional Race
- Burgess Owens Flips Utah’s 4th Congressional District Back to Republicans
This is also major.
And Mitch is still going.
This situation keeps getting worse.
- Prepare for the Great Decoupling – Deplatforming moves downstream to WordPress.com and Mailchimp
- Then the deplatformers came for Dan Bongino
- Hoax – Man Charged With Putting Racist Graffiti on His Own Car
- Confirmed: Media Collusion To Smother Biden Influence Peddling Scandal Worked
- Democrats Already Pressuring Joe Biden to Forgive Student Loan Debt
Enough with the double standards.
- Entertainment Industry Exempted From Gavin Newsom’s California COVID Rules
- California Lawmakers Defy Their Own COVID-19 Travel Warnings With Trip to Hawaii
She’s a tyrant.
The left is just as vicious as ever.
- Joyce Carol Oates Equates Trump Supporters With Germans Living Under Nazis
- Philadelphia Lawyer Representing Trump Placed Under Protection After ‘Threats of Harm’
They have GOT to be kidding.
Good for her.
This is good news.
- Nice Church Attack and Paris Teacher Beheading Linked, French Investigators Say
- Joint CIA-Mossad Op Eliminates Al-Qaeda No. 2 Hiding in Iran
- Despite Damning Antisemitism Charges, UK Labour Party Readmits Jeremy Corbyn After Suspension
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Leave a Comment