Supreme Choices Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 08:00am 3 Comments
Listen to this article
Trump has chosen Amy Coney Barrett to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court. She is an excellent choice.
- LIVE: Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “if you want to know why Republicans *will* confirm a nominee this year, watch this video”
The left’s attempts to intimidate didn’t work.
- Democrat Mobs Gather at Homes of Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham Over RBG Replacement
- Dems circulate misleading video purporting to show Amy Coney Barrett opposing filling SCOTUS seat if it would ‘dramatically flip the balance of power’
- Media Outlets Forced to Backtrack After Trying ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Smear on Judge Amy Coney Barrett
The biggest loser?
Get your popcorn ready.
- As First Presidential Debate Nears, Democrats Are Concerned About Biden
- Four Biden Brain Freezes That Should Chill Democrats’ Hearts
Americans are out of patience.
- Polling Shows Support for Black Lives Matter and Protests Steadily Dropping
- Louisville, Other Cities Struck by Violence, Riots for Second Night After Breonna Taylor Decision
- Riots Break Out in Louisville, Across the Country in Response to Breonna Taylor Ruling
This got about ten seconds of media coverage.
CNN is such a joke.
Yes it has.
Karma. How does it work?
Give what you can!
- Report: China Forces Tibetans into Mass Labor Camps
- Arab Accords: Bahrain Foils Iranian-Backed Terrorist Attacks
- South Korean’s President Moon Proposes Declaring End to Korean War
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
With all due respect, the banner “We’re Not Canceled, Yet” does not feel very inspiring.
Seems like only yesterday when people were complaining the Pope would be running the country if we elected JFK.
And Lindsey Graham has torpedoed the push to get the SCOTUS back up to nine by postponing the hearing until 14 Oct. No wonder he is losing his Senate race.
Leave a Comment