All the news you may have missed.
Listen to this article
If you’ve been paying attention, you might have noticed a lack of confidence among Democrats and for good reasons.
- Biden Returns to the Campaign Trail With Incoherent Babble About Coronavirus
- Polls: Biden Lags Behind Hillary’s 2016 Numbers With Florida’s Hispanic Voters
- Democrats are telling us they will not accept a Donald Trump win. Are you listening?
Are these the actions of people who believe they’re winning?
- Black Lives Matter Rioters Ransack Rochester, NY
- ‘Peaceful Protests’ Push St. Louis, Portland Mayors Out of Their Homes
- Scorched: Leftists made a tactical error in Kenosha
Even he gets it.
The media is scrambling for anything to throw at Trump.
- Democrats, Media Desperately Try to Pin Antifa/BLM Riots on Trump
- The Atlantic’s Anonymously-Sourced Article Jump Starts The Permanent Pre-Election Anti-Trump Crisis News Cycle
- Joy Reid Called Out By Liberals for “Islamophobia”: Says Trump Supporters Are Acting “Like Muslims Act”
Democrat leaders are getting caught violating the rules they support for everyone else.
- Pelosi Caught On Video Breaking San Francisco Hair Salon Ban
- Philly Mayor Scorched After He Dines Indoors in Maryland While He Keeps Ban in His City
Democrats built this.
- Man Suspected of Killing Trump Supporter in Portland Identifies Self as ‘100% ANTIFA’
- AutoZone Stabbing Suspect “felt the need to find a white male to kill”
- NYC Shootings Hit Record Numbers as Victims Question Defund the Police Movements
Trump keeps beating expectations.
- Another Trump Diplomatic Breakthrough: Muslim-Majority Kosovo To Recognize Israel, Serbia To Move Embassy to Jerusalem
- Unemployment Rate Dropped to 8.4% in August, Economy Adds 1.4 Million Jobs
What a shame.
- Palestinians “Pained” as US, Israeli Delegations Arrive in UAE Following Landmark Peace Deal
- A look at the weekly CDC report on “COVID-19” deaths and what it really means
- Gaza-Based Terror Groups Preparing Joint Campaign Against Israel, Report Says
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.