Fed Gov’t Nuclear Research Lab Forces White Male Execs To Attend “White Privilege” Camp

Your tax dollars at work

Listen to this article

I first heard of Critical Race Theory back in 2012 from Andrew Breitbart, and like all decent, law-abiding, fair-minded, non-racist Americans, I was appalled by it.  As Breitbart warned at the time, this then-radical Marxism-based divisive, destructive theory is being mainstreamed.  It has moved out of our universities and into our culture, society, and even our government.

Christopher Rufo appeared on Tucker this week to declare a “one-man war against critical race theory.”  The impetus for his appearance is the revelation of documents that allegedly were leaked from the fed’s “premier” nuclear research lab’s “white privilege” indoctrination camp required for all white male executives.

Watch:

Rufo provided screenshots of the documents on Twitter:

You can access the full documents here.

[Featured image via YouTube]

Comments

I am sure [s]Happy Camp[/s] White Privilege camp will be fun

I’d quit my job before I’d ever submit to that insulting sh*t.

Sanddog in reply to JPL17. | August 15, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Or attend and turn it around on them and accuse them of being bigots and making assumptions about you, your past, your background and personal experiences. Get all outraged and turn it right back on them.

Lucifer Morningstar in reply to JPL17. | August 15, 2020 at 5:45 pm

And I’d tell my boss that he could fuck off and that there would be no way in hell that I would attend such a “camp” and let them fire me. Then I would sue them for everything and the kitchen sink as well as collect unemployment.

There’s no point in being polite about it and quitting. They aren’t going to give you a good recommendation in any case so fuck ’em. Make them fire you. It’ll end the same way, you’re gone.

tom in reply to JPL17. | August 16, 2020 at 12:05 am

I would be fired for telling them what I think of their sh*t

krink26 in reply to JPL17. | August 16, 2020 at 9:46 am

I did. It was not as explicit as a three day session. But it was every single day. It was in tech. A very large software company, the 4th largest – VMware. I call the company out by name so others can avoid entering that place of ‘woke’ work. On two different occasions, two separate female managers told me that a position I was going for was going to a woman. Not a particular woman, but the role was designated to be given to a woman. That is flat out descrimination. I was consistently a top producer. I was in sales with very objective goals that I met and exceeded – Not subjective soft skills that are designed not to be met. I was doing 8 figure deals – definitely in the deep end of the pool. But that didn’t matter, equality of outcome was most important.

The feminist tone of the organization was so bad that they did not spare females who did not comply. I had a junior peer come to me in tears because she had recently married and took her married name. The female manager speaking to her threatened her advancement if she did not use her maiden name. Equality, right! WTF?

The founder of the company was pushed out. I have my suspicions on why but I am not certain so I will keep my thoughts to myself. What I do know is that she went on to become the CEO of the second largest division of Google – Google Cloud. This is the same company that censoring conservative thought, interfering with the doctor patient dialog (HCQ) and fired Damron over an evidenced based post. I have followed Damron’s case closely as it echoes mine.

Diversity dogma denies individual dignity, denies individual conscience, normalizes affirmative discrimination, color quotas, color blocs. It advises to establish class-based taxonomic systems, processes, and beliefs.

UnCivilServant | August 15, 2020 at 4:55 pm

Sounds like a hostile work environment to me.

mochajava76 | August 15, 2020 at 5:12 pm

George Yancey is a sociologist at Baylor and has an insightful article on Robin DiAngelo’s book “White Fragility” https://www.patheos.com/blogs/shatteringparadigms/2020/07/not-white-fragility-mutual-responsibility/

He explains some of the things that he agrees with about institutional racism, but also looks at errors he sees. He points out the book (huge bestseller) has very little empirical data to support her arguments.

He also points out that the book is also light on empirical results by those using these anti-racism techniques.

He includes links for articles examining implicit bias and other points that buttress his argument, and provides links also for other that are also questioning this movements arguments.