Americans Feel Betrayed Week at Legal Insurrection
All the news you may have missed.
Listen to this article
Americans allowed the country to be shut down for months. Jobs were lost and lives were destroyed. And now, many of the people who forced this to happen, have turned on a dime over left wing riots and protests.
- Virus Politics: Public Health Experts Promote Black Lives Matter Protests, Reject Lockdown Protests
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Whitmer Lifts Stay-at-Home Order Now That People Need to Go Out and Riot
- You Will Be Made To Bow: White Leftists Kneel Before Blacks They Harmed By Being Born White
This is a historic scandal.
- The Bloodletting and Wilding Is Part of An Agenda To Tear Down The Country
- Soros-backed St. Louis Prosecutor Ensures All Arrested Looters and Rioters Released From Jail
- All 57 Members of Buffalo Police Department’s Emergency Response Team Resign
The excuses are outrageous and unacceptable.
- NYC City Councilman: Blame Racism, Not Riots, for Post-Riot Coronavirus Uptick
- NY Times: Blame Tear Gas, Not Rioters and Looters, If There’s New Coronavirus Outbreak
The left is openly engaging in disinformation.
- Hillary Uses Altered White House Photo to Shame Trump for Supposedly Disappearing During Riots
- Fake News: Liberals Use Photoshopped Image To Compare Trump Holding Bible to Hitler
- Paul Krugman Pushes Conspiracy Theory About New Jobs Numbers
The media is worse than ever before.
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Unaware The First Amendment Protects Only Peaceful Protest
- NY Times Reporters Stage ‘Open Revolt’ Over Tom Cotton Op-Ed Calling On Military To Help End Widescale Riots and Looting
- Reminder: “Hands up, don’t shoot” is a fabricated narrative from the Michael Brown case
This is what Democrats don’t want people thinking about.
- Biden: ’10 to 15 Percent’ of Americans are ‘Not Very Good People,’ But ‘Vast Majority’ are Decent
- Bernie Sanders Staffers at War With Each Other as Election Approaches
- Biden Suggests Police Shoot Knife Attackers in the Leg Instead of the Heart
Antifa has been just waiting for this moment.
- I Watched Antifa Grow, Let Me Warn You About These Terrorists
- Project Veritas Exposes Antifa: Eye Gouging, ‘Do Dangerous Things as Safely as Possible’
- EU Wants to Lift Europe-Wide Coronavirus Travel Ban by End of June
- Investigation: Anti-Israel Activists Falsely Blame Israel for George Floyd’s Death, Stoke Anti-Jewish Violence
- Europe Opens Up For Tourism As Coronavirus Lockdown Eases
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
In a complete rebuke to lower court activism the supreme court in Michigan has ruled 7-0 to vacate a lower court ruling attempting to close the shop of barber Karl Manke.
The ruling by the Michigan supreme court on the topic of COVID madness is particularly timely when contrast with Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer defying her own social distancing dictates to permit marches and political protests that she approves.
The hypocrisy and selective enforcement of arbitrary rules/regulations, for ideological and political intents, is beyond stark.
Governor Whitmer has, and continues, to try and destroy the economy and businesses of Michigan residents over a fictitious fear of the COVID virus; but when her political ideology means she needs to break her own dictates, she does so without any regard or concern. A typical progressive politician.
The Last Refuge
Leave a Comment