Announcement

Announcement

Third Time’s a Charm Week at Legal Insurrection

Third Time’s a Charm Week at Legal Insurrection

All the news you may have missed.

Joe Biden finally won a primary race and it only took him three presidential runs to do it.

Bernie is still leading.

And that’s bothering some people.

How to win friends and influence people.

Winning.

Trump is handling this well and they can’t stand it.

World news.

Branco cartoons!

Comments

NavyMustang | March 1, 2020 at 8:48 am

Winning SC is a nice ego stroke for Biden, but let’s wait and see what happens on Super Tuesday. He’s gonna get murdered

EOS in reply to NavyMustang. | March 1, 2020 at 9:42 am

I can’t decide if the murder will take place by the hands of Bernie or Bloomberg.

Bloomberg sees himself at The Savior but his Big Ego keeps tripping him up and voters who thought he might be a good nominee are waking up and seeing his only goal is to buy his way in.

I’ll tell you, even strident Bloomberg fans I know feel his three minute ad scheduled to run tonight is sheer stupidity. And audacity. If I were Trump I’d schedule a press conference tonight in that same hour!

gonzotx | March 1, 2020 at 9:36 am

Well navy mustang he’s actually running for North South Carolina SENATOR anyway

amwick | March 1, 2020 at 9:38 am

I can’t help but think Joe really has some kind of dementia. All the mistakes, all the crazy talk about running for the senate, nominating a female for the senate, those are more than just a slip of the tongue. I am astounded at the support he received in SC… People here have voted for senility over socialism… wow.

notamemberofanyorganizedpolicital in reply to amwick. | March 2, 2020 at 1:41 pm

And it’s “Advanced.”

Last month some commenters were saying his managers were keeping him pumped up with drugs…..

MarkJ | March 1, 2020 at 9:45 am

This just in: “Biden: ‘Thank you North Carolina for my big primary win!'”

txvet2 | March 1, 2020 at 12:33 pm

One of the very few times you’ll ever see the word “WINNER” anywhere near a picture of Biden.