All the news you may have missed.
Contrary to what you have heard from some media outlets, Joe Biden’s mental health is a legitimate issue, for reasons which are obvious to everyone.
- Joe Biden is becoming a sad figure to watch
- Biden Virtual Town Hall: The Confused Ramblings of a Perpetually Confused Candidate
- Biden Gets in Shouting Match Over Gun Confiscation, Tells Worker He’s “Full of Sh*t”
But of course…
The other big story this week was Coronavirus.
- Trump Holds Press Conference, Declares National Emergency
- Trump Tweets Support for the Wuhan Coronavirus Relief Package
- Wuhan Virus Watch: Dr. Fauci Cautions Against a Hyped-Up 75-150 Million Coronavirus Case Estimate
It’s having predictable effects on the media.
- Media, Democrats Rush to Declare ‘Wuhan Coronavirus’ Term Racist – Except It’s Not
- NY Times reporter: “disdain for and distrust of the media right now is worse than I’ve seen at any point throughout this presidency”
Legal Insurrection updates.
- Legal Insurrection Florida ‘Campus Free Speech Tour’ postponed, as universities restrict events
- On the beach, waiting for Wuhan coronavirus
- Iran: Coronavirus Kills Former Interrogator of U.S. Embassy Hostages
- Canada Restricts Travel, Considers Closing Borders Citing COVID-19 Concerns
- U.S. Strikes Back at Iran-Backed Militia, Supposedly Kills Senior IRGC Commander
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.