All the news you may have missed.
This week the squad provided a side-show to the ongoing train wreck of the Democratic primary.
- Israel to bar entry of Reps. Omar, Tlaib, after pressure from Trump
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib granted “humanitarian” visit to grandmother, but she rejects it
Speaking of the Democratic primary.
- NY Times: Elizabeth Warren’s Native American deception still creates doubts about her general election viability
- Some Progressives Cry Foul as Tom Steyer Likely to Qualify for Next Dem Debate
- Iowa Nursing Home Resident Confronts Kamala Harris: “Leave Our Healthcare Alone”
Running out of steam.
- Hickenlooper Ends Presidential Run
- Beto to Re-Re-Set His Failing Campaign With “Major Address” on Thursday
In other developments…
- Jeffrey Epstein reportedly taken off suicide watch before committing suicide
- NYT Columnist Says Jeffrey Epstein “Seemed Unapologetic” About Sexually Abusing Underage Girls
- Legendary Director Terrance Malick’s New Film Shows Hints of “The Resistance” in its Story
- The Left Eats Its Own: Sarah Silverman Loses Movie Role Over Old Blackface Photo
- Universal Studios Drops “The Hunt” Film Following Public Outcry
I know it was you, Fredo.
- CNN’s Chris Cuomo Loses it When Guy Calls Him “Fredo” and the Internet is Divided on Whether His Response Was Justified
Make this happen.
- UK: Boris Johnson Accuses Members of Parliament of ‘Collaborating’ with EU to Block Brexit
- Reports: Chinese Moving Military to Border With Hong Kong
- UK Coal Restrictions Could Put an End to Historic Steam Locomotive Operations
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.