Never heard of Neil Gorsuch before last night?
The NTK Network put together a brief overview of Judge Gorsuch’s credentials:
1. Gorsuch was born in Denver and serves there as a judge for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit.
2. He was nominated to that post in 2006 by President George W. Bush, and his qualifications were considered to be so apparent that the Senate unanimously confirmed him with just a voice vote.
3. Gorsuch holds degrees from prestigious schools and programs, including Columbia University, Harvard Law, and the University of Oxford.
4. The Supreme Court should be familiar territory for Gorsuch: he clerked for Justices Anthony Kennedy (appointed by President Reagan) and Byron White (appointed by President Kennedy).
5. Gorsuch is just 49 years old, which would make him the youngest justice on the court, if he is confirmed.
Follow Kemberlee on Twitter @kemberleekayeDONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.