It’s that time of the week again. Let’s look back at the last seven days in blogging.
Of course, there was plenty of political news.
- Putin Praises Trump as “Brilliant” and “Talented”: Update: Trump Responds
- Rush Limbaugh: Rubio Part of Anti-Establishment
- Hillary Was for Empty Slogans Before She Was Against Them
The media became the story a couple of times.
- Chris Matthews gets the Chris Matthews treatment, doesn’t like it
- Remember, media cheering Paris Climate Change Agreement will cover 2016 election
We got some new legislation.
- Visa Waiver Program Changes Lumped in With Omnibus Bill
- Sessions: Omnibus Explains Why ‘Voters Are In Open Rebellion’
- In major victory for Speaker Pelosi and Majority Leader Reid, OMNIBUS heads to Obama for signature
Higher education updates.
- Professors and Students at U. San Diego protest Trump by wearing “Muslim Yellow Stars”
- I should sooner be governed by the first 2000 names in any phone book than by Yale students
- Oberlin College students circulate 14-page Demand List (Updated)
And of course, legal news…
- Bowe Bergdahl to Face Court Martial
- Freddie Gray Trial: Defense Moves for Mistrial After Schools Warn of Riots
- Freddie Gray Trial: The Schadenfreude Edition
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.