Will Joni go to Washington? “I grew up castrating hogs on an Iowa farm”

Will Joni go to Washington? “I grew up castrating hogs on an Iowa farm”

Republican Senate candidate Joni Ernst isn’t kidding around when it comes to taking on D.C.

What do you think?

Joni Ernst, running for Senate in Iowa, threatens Washington, D.C.’s manhood (or what passes for manhood in D.C.):

I don’t know anything about Joni Ernst, but the image of her pinning Harry Reid to the ground and, well, you know, should get her some attention.

Does that ad top Dale Peterson’s 2010 ad for Alabama Agricultural Commissioner?

Comments

Browndog | March 25, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Dems know they are in trouble this election cycle.

Just like before, they will fund faux tea party candidates and “Independents” to split the vote-

She may be legit-but, I remain skeptical.

Henry Hawkins in reply to Browndog. | March 25, 2014 at 8:58 pm

She’s an officeholder at the state level whose positions and track record are well known in Iowa.

Browndog in reply to Henry Hawkins. | March 26, 2014 at 12:10 am

If you say she’s good to go, that’s enough for me.

Henry Hawkins in reply to Browndog. | March 26, 2014 at 10:54 am

Hold up, now. I’m a NC resident, lol. I meant that since she’s held state level office for a long time, Iowans will know if she’s closer to a Cruz or a Graham.

Her website’s list of policy/issue positions:

Pro life
          Pro 2nd Amdmt
          Pro Strict interp of Constitution
          Pro tax reform (lower taxes, destroy & rebuild IRS)
          Pro Balanced Budget Amdmt
          Pro free market capitalism
          Pro trad marriage (one woman/one fool)
          Pro Strong nat’l defense
          Pro Israel

platypus in reply to Browndog. | March 26, 2014 at 5:02 pm

That was a very nice thing to say. What a classy site this is.

MouseTheLuckyDog | March 25, 2014 at 5:35 pm

If Joni gets elected, then I hope whenever she speaks on the Senate floor she is holding a letter opener.

I also suspect that Hillary will keep her distance. ( Though she may encourage Bill to get acquainted. )

She can castrate Michelle and Valerie while she’s at it too.

jrbecke | March 27, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Back in (I think) November, Chris Mathews ( MSNBC fame) did a hit piece on her. Long before she had gained much attention. That alone tells me that the left worries about her and not any of the other ‘6’ people vying for the republican nod. That also tells me I am voting for her.