I’ve answered this question before

I’ve answered this question before

It’s not a trick question.

From SteveWhiteMD:

Here’s a fun one. Taken with my iPhone camera while stopped (I swear) on the expressway into Chicago one morning.

Best thing is: progressives don’t know and don’t care what comes after ‘trillion’.

Enjoy.

Bumper Sticker - Chicago - What comes after a trillion

Comments

GrumpyOne | May 9, 2013 at 7:07 am

All I know is that it will come way after I’m gone so you’re gonna git stuck with the bill!!!

DINORightMarie | May 9, 2013 at 7:52 am

Remember when Obama, during a campaign speech, I believe, mentioned that these numbers are so big that you just can’t get your mind around them, comprehend them?

I think he really has NO IDEA what comes next! All he cares about is fulfilling Cloward-Piven.

(BTW-don’t go by the wikipedia page’s description – they would have you believe that Cloward-Piven, two self-avowed Socialist/Communist anti-Capitalist professors, were “angry about the welfare system” and were worried about “the poor”!! What a crock!)

David Yotham | May 9, 2013 at 8:07 am

What a great question to start the day with – and I know the answer!

Stone soup, fresh grilled rat kabobs with a side of dandelion salad.

I R A Darth Aggie in reply to David Yotham. | May 9, 2013 at 10:08 am

I’ll have you know that dandelion salad is considered a delicacy in some quarters. As I recall, my father made dandelion wine on occasion. I’ll just say it was interesting.

pilgrim1949 | May 9, 2013 at 8:56 am

In present-day Dem/Libtard (but I repeat myself) thinking (or what passes for such in their collective craniums) I would posit it’s something the lines of —-

Hillary 2016 + Viva Amnesty!!

(well actually in reverse order…)

I R A Darth Aggie | May 9, 2013 at 10:05 am

I believe it is a “quatloo”.