The 1% Do Not Feel Loved

The 1% Do Not Feel Loved

From Scott:

Apparently this much stupid does, in fact, play in Peoria…

I almost waited to ask the car’s driver exactly how stupid they were, but classes were done for the day, and frankly I just wanted a nap.

And to avoid the headache.

Bumper Stickers - Peoria IL - 99.PNG

Comments

TrooperJohnSmith | February 16, 2013 at 8:00 am

In this case, Hate Free Zone, means, hate that is freely given to all who are not just like ME.

TugboatPhil in reply to TrooperJohnSmith. | February 16, 2013 at 11:13 am

Trooper, I routinely pass by a car that has “Hate is Not a Family Value” sticker on the back. I keep hoping the owner will be out there one day so I can tell them that they’re right. Hate is a Liberal Democrat value.

Midwest Rhino | February 16, 2013 at 8:18 am

Their hate free zone is where only leftist thought is allowed.

Anyone intruding on LibThink Zone with thoughts of constitutional freedoms or smaller government, is in the Hate Zone.

But there is no cost for them to spew their vicious attacks, so in a different sense, it is still their “Hate (for) Free Zone”. They freely hate those that oppose dear leader.

I’d be tempted to put a dot of white paint between the nines. They are the 9.9% that make specious claims about representing the 99%. 🙂

9thDistrictNeighbor | February 16, 2013 at 8:27 am

The faded sticker to the right of “Hate Free Zone” reads “Worship your Faith Not your Politics.” What are they supposed to do when their politics is their faith?

Juba Doobai! | February 16, 2013 at 9:10 am

‘Worship your faith not your politics’ and ‘Evolve’ says this: the woman is an idiot who doesn’t believe in God and is definitely not a Christian. The ‘Hate Free Zone’ will become a hate filled zone if a Judaeo-Christian were to talk about God.

PS, the ‘Evolve’ sign is a parody of the Christian ICTHUS, aka FISH, aka JESUS sign that was used by early Christians persecuted in the Roman empire.

radiofreeca | February 16, 2013 at 9:57 am

I think it is great how they are wonderfully ironic. Reminds me of some of the logic espoused by my kids when they were 3 and 4.

Re; the ICTHUS – I think something Christians should do is explain how that symbol evolved as a result of Christianity being persecuted then for its beliefs, just like it is today.