Warning to commenters

Warning to commenters

The comment section has become ugly lately particularly as regards posts regarding the Zimmerman case.

You all know who you are.

I hate having to do this, but anyone who engages in personal attacks on other commenters or tries to publish personal information about other commenters will be banned. No further warnings given.

I don’t care how long you have been here.

While I value commenters, I don’t have time or the desire to play schoolyard monitor.

Tags:

Comments

Tamminator | July 17, 2012 at 10:19 pm

People need to get off their asses and get involved, instead of just posting.
    My tea party meeting last night had 100 people. They call congress members and DO something.
    I love LI, and the site I write for, but if you think that your opinion on a blog is important without following it up with action, then you are a moron wasting your time.

Get active, and DO something.

WarEagle82 in reply to Tamminator. | July 17, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I have always wondered why so many TEA Party events are held at noon on weekdays. I mean most TEA Party folks have jobs and actually need to work! We aren’t democrats living off the government dole, you know…

Tamminator in reply to WarEagle82. | July 17, 2012 at 10:34 pm

I don’t know where you live warE, but I’ve never been to a Tea party event that meets during the day. Keep searching.

Got a great action item from the one last night, and found out from a State Senator who spoke how the EPA is trying to stop nickel mining in Minnesota.
        The nickel is so abundant that we could make North Dakota look like pikers because we’d kill Russian nickel production and make tons of money for Minnesota.

Ever heard that before? I learned it from a tea party meeting.

LukeHandCool | July 17, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Is it just you guys or is the Professor kinda sexy when he’s issuing stern warnings?

Time for the Professor to do his Burt Reynolds on a bear skin rug poster?

JackRussellTerrierist | July 17, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Okay, okay, okay, goldangit!!!!

🙂

Charles Curran | July 18, 2012 at 8:12 am

If you don’t think that the ‘Comment Section’ can screw up a blog, check out Don Suber’s blog.