Rallying the troops for Tuesday

Rallying the troops for Tuesday

Anne is on the ground right now in Wisconsin at a Tea Party rally to support Governor Walker and Lt. Gov. Kleefisch leading up to their recall election on Tuesday. Several thousand, including some very notable conservatives, have turned out to show their support. Said Anne:

Congressman Paul Ryan and Lt. Gov Rebecca Kleefisch fired up the crowd at the Racine Tea Party Saturday in anticipation of the recall election Tuesday. Telling the crowd this is about more than Wisconsin, it is about the [future] of the country, they were met with massive applause.

Dana Loesch is also at the rally, touching on more than just Wisconsin politics:

I’m tired of that Fauxcahontas up in Boston…I guess she drives a Grand Cherokee so she thinks she’s Cherokee.

Reince Priebus, Chairman of the Republican National Committee was there voicing his support for Walker:

The big public union beasts can never eat enough…Scott Walker said No.

The Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel covered Paul Ryan as he spoke earlier to the crowd about the significance of Tuesday’s recall.

“Wisconsinites, this is it, this is our moment, this is a big deal, the country is watching, we have a choice of two futures in front of us,” Ryan said.

“Our government is within our control. Everybody, pray hard, work hard, call everyone you know and then on Wednesday morning we’ll wake up and say, we took our state back,” Ryan said.

Comments

Browndog | June 2, 2012 at 2:34 pm

Boy, looking at that top pic it’s no wonder “everybody” says #OWS is just like the Tea Party (movement)

spittin’ images…

Browndog | June 2, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Speaking of “Rallying the troops”

There’s tea party style…then there’s E.Germany style..

I call to your attention a post on Althouse:

“We’re sending this mailing to you and your neighbors to publicize who does and does not vote.”

More interesting (to me), is what was posted in the comments (as usual)

“I got the same thing on donations about 2 weeks ago”-link

Althouse has since blogged about this “comment”

Take the time read this; it will make your skin crawl, and, in my opinion, gives insight to what we may see out of the Obama Brownshirts as we near the fall leading up to the election.

Exit question: What the hell is up with Harvard?? Another “Great American Institution” highjacked by the progressives?

ALman | June 2, 2012 at 3:28 pm

So, we’ll lift our mugs high as we sing:

On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, plunge right through that line.
    Run the ball clear down the field, a touchdown sure this time.
    On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, fight on for her fame.
    Fight, fellows, fight, fight, fight, we’ll win this game.

On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, stand up Badgers sing.
    “Forward” is our driving spirit, loyal voices ring.
    On Wisconsin, On Wisconsin, raise her glowing flame.
    Stand, fellows, let us now salute her name.

OcTEApi | June 2, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Arrest Made at Bill Clinton Appearance at Pere Marquette Park
    Supporter of Gov. Scott Walker was arrested for disorderly conduct after a verbal altercation with a few Barrett backers at Milwaukee rally with Clinton.

Action Alert:
    Look in the comments section, poster who claims to be Barry Willoughby- Organizer of the Naples Tea Party say’s the man who was arrested for disorderly conduct at the rally is his son.
    Can someone verify this?

..seriously, a Scott Walker supporter who was louder than union thugs banging drums in the Wisconsin Capitol?

VIDEO Here:
    IMO from the video he doesn’t look like he was doing anything wrong

TrooperJohnSmith | June 2, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Since I’m on vacation next week, I may hop on a plane to Milwaukee and do the day-of registration thing and vote. I won’t shave for a couple ‘a days and wear my working-on-the-car clothes, so I can appear homeless. A quick check of the obits in the morning fishwrap will give me an actual identity, and since they don’t do an ID check…

Of course I won’t do it, but I wonder how many SEIU thugs will day-trip up from Sh*tcago for the sole purpose of committing voter fraud?