The government is not shutting down at midnight. So here’s some more stuff:
- Incandescent light bulb ban not banned, but not really going into effect.
- Rich Lowry, Applying while Asian. Commenter LukeHandCool made a similar point on the Tip Line earlier this month.
- Newt has hired one of Marco Rubio’s fundraisers.
- Take a look at Obama’s campaign war room.
- Federal court upholds Dem redistricting map in Illinois, which the Court described as “a blatant political move to increase the number of Democratic congressional seats.” Is it me, or are we losing and the Dems winning all these redistricting disputes?
- Video of Tim Russert taking on Ron Paul over earmarks, and doing the job the Fox News folks didn’t do last night.
- Good post by a Cornell undergraduate taking Obama to task over Obama’s flip-flops.
- Christopher Hitchens has died. Kathleen will have a post about it in a couple of days after she finishes her term paper! She is our resident Hitchens expert.
- More to follow.
- Is this a problem for Perry? Took early “retirement” to up pension benefits. Perry supporters please explain why it’s not a problem.
- I could not even bring myself to read the article, Star witness describes PSU shower scene.
And what you’ve all been waiting for, a NASA video of a comet passing near the Sun (h/t Hip Hop Republicans):
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.