What a day. I’m going to try to stay away from Newt-Mitt-fest, but no guarantees:
- Egyptian Unity: “All parties can agree on dislike for Israel”
- 25 year contempt of court sentence upheld. Yeah, but there’s a back story.
- Someone is surging among Hot Air readers (I voted, but I believe firmly in secret ballots, so I’m not talking).
- Obligatory, First-Grader Accused of Sexual Harassment. Now he never can be President.
- It’s entirely possible the war with Iran already has started. Which war? They started their war against us almost 35 years ago.
- Cain has moved up his announcement to Saturday.
- Euro doomed from start, says … architect of Euro.
- Unexpected discovery – Iran embassy attack had government backing, says ambassador
- Another boom in Southern Lebanon, this time Israelis preventing Hezbollah from seizing spy equipment.
- $4 billion to renovate government buildings to increase engery efficiency? How long will it take to make up the savings? (I hope there are some windmills involved.)
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.