Tonight there will be a live blog here for the debate, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern (probably will turn it live closer to 8:30).
Until then, here’s a running list of stuff of interest:
- Glenn Greenwald is upset that I’ve been calling him out repeatedly, so he’s trying to take my post on the drone downing out of context. See Update. Waaah.
- Obama is reminding us that he needs a second term to finish the job. You know what? I believe him.
- James Taranto sees the idiocy.
- Supreme Court has taken Texas redistricting case. Election Law Blog discusses what it all means.
- Palestinians are furious that Newt told the truth about their history. It doesn’t change the need for a resolution, but let’s at least be honest that Palestinian nationalism is a creature of the anti-Israel movement. Guess what word they’re calling Newt (hint, starts with an R) (added) Newt said same thing in 2008.
- To be continued.
- Photo of Day.
- Prof. Dan Shechtman, who I spotlighted earlier, picked up his Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
- Instapoll up on which candidate is most likely to beat Obama. Go vote!’
- If you are shopping online, please remember my Amazon link, and other links on the Shopping Page. It doesn’t cost you extra, but helps here.
- They’re baaack.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.