Announcement

Announcement

Open (Non-Cain news only)

Open (Non-Cain news only)

I really don’t want this to turn into one of those foul-mouthed blogs, but this is pushing me to the limit:

Asked if the country’s consistently high unemployment rate made him vulnerable in the upcoming 2012 election, Obama insisted “the least of my concerns at the moment is the politics of a year from now.

Are you kidding me?  This guy has been focused on almost nothing but the 2012 election since the day he took office.  That’s an overstatement.  He’s also been focused on turning us into Greece.

Newt apparently gave a rip-roaring speech in Iowa tonight, got the only standing ovation.  Will post the video if I find it.

What else?

Updates:  Still no video but here’s the assessment of the Iowa GOP Reagan Dinner from Caffeinated Thoughts (an Iowa blog) which live-blogged it:

Mingling around the crowd talking to people… the consensus is Gingrich impressed a lot of people.  There were a few here tonight who decided they were going to support him.  The second name I heard a lot of was Santorum.  I agree with that assessment, I think Gingrich and Santorum had the most substance to their speeches.  Bachmann’s was ok.  Perry’s was fine, but he just didn’t seem to connect with the crowd as much.  Nobody who isn’t already on board with Ron Paul was impressed with him tonight.

And, video from The Right Scoop:

Comments

Ipso Facto | November 5, 2011 at 12:04 am

It seems Newt has been making progress. I think I could support him simply to see him mop the floor with Obama in the debates.

Clearly, Newt has extensive knowledge of our history and he does have a record of accomplishment. To see the 9th circuit court abolished would be a great step towards reclaiming America.

Unlikely Hospitalist | November 5, 2011 at 12:26 am

Let me say this. I am a fan of Herman Cain and have been actively supporting his candidacy for President of the United States, but I am realistic and see flaws in his candidacy, significant ones and the more I see, the more concerned I become. I will say though, that I would happily support Newt Gingrich. He has demonstrated himself as a serious candidate. He seems to carry himself above the fray. Somehow looking down on the typical political posturing that is taking place below him.

At this point part of me is hoping that Cain implodes as I believe that Gingrich will be the obvious benefactor of the fall.

Perhaps I should instead be hoping for a Cain/Gingrich ticket. It would be formidable, I think.

LukeHandCool | November 5, 2011 at 12:39 am

Re: Video of the Day.

Yes, they said “Google.”

And if you play the vinyl backwards you’ll hear, “I buried Steve Jobs.”

Brendon Carr | November 5, 2011 at 12:49 am

Is Newt running for the office of America’s husband, or is he trying to convince the voters that he might be more competent and conservative than Barack Obama (the Communist)? Because I’m looking for the latter.

TeaPartyPatriot4ever | November 5, 2011 at 1:09 am

Look at what we have in the Republican Party Presidential field. It doesn’t look all that good, does it.. in fact, it stinks.. this is how bad politics and politicians have come down to.. a choice between pretentious conservative Crony Capitalist RINO’s, inexperienced newcomers, Newt.. which is why the Republican Party field of prospective Presidential candidates, let alone in the Republican Party as a whole, is in such bad shape.. Just look at who we have leading Congress.. Need I say more..

Compared to the rest of the Republican Party field, even though Newt is no Ronald Reagan, he is about as close as we are going to get to Ronald Reagan.. and as for Huntsman and Santorum goes, only time will tell if the voters take to them or not.. I believe not.. as they seem to be on the bottom tier of acceptability.. I will not say electability, as that word is a used by people for political propaganda, to destroy someone in the eyes of the voting public.. and has no truth to it, as in politics, anything and everything is can happen, at any time..

As far as Romney and Perry goes, they are so crony in their politics, the smell and stench, of their words and actions, stink so bad, you have to hold your nose, just to watch and listen to them.. in other words, their Hypocrisy, from their cronyism, is collapsing their campaigns, as they lie to the Republican Party Primary voters, and pretend that they are conservative, let alone consistent, and expose themselves in front of the whole Nation, time and time again.. but they just don’t get it, that they are what’s wrong with the Republican Party, not what’s right..

With that being said, there are really only 3 good conservative candidates in the race, Newt, Cain, and Bachmann, and among them, only Newt has the qualifications to be the US President.. other than being a natural born US citizen..

Cain is attractive as an alternative conservative candidate, to Romney and Perry, because he is not a crony capitalist republican party politician, let alone in Washington DC- as in he is an outsider.. but he does not have any International World Affairs experience, and saying he would negotiate with terrorists, dictators, and radical extremists, is not a good position for the US President.. and he is entangled in a sexual harassment scandal, albeit, an older accusation, that could bring his campaign crashing down.. and in a ball of fire..

Michele Bachmann is my favorite Constitutional Conservative,  and would be a good, if not great President, but her lack of experience in Nation political scene, is showing with her straining to be relevant in the race, not as far as the media polls go, but as far as the conservative voters go..

Newt is the only one ready for this fight, and can take on any comers, with ease..  although he has issues as well, nonetheless, he has the gravitas, the wherewithal,  the knowledge, expertise, and experience, and the skill, to beat, not only the other candidates hands down, but especially Obama in the General election.. and he won’t turn into a spineless jellyfish, once in office..

If the Conservative Republican voters, especially the Tea Party voters can get behind Newt, then I believe he will be the Republican Party Nominee,

We must have someone competent in the White House, and with Newts experience and expertise, he is the best one in the field, and can easily tear apart Obama in any debate..

The 2012 election will not be about the Republican Party Nominee, but will be referendum on Obama.. and with Obama intentionally destroying the Nation, the US Economy, Jobs, the US Dollar, US Energy supply, and all American’s futures, Newt only has to hold his ground, and that he can do easily..

WarEagle82 in reply to TeaPartyPatriot4ever. | November 5, 2011 at 10:50 am

Virtually all presidential candidates lack experience in foreign policy while running for their first term. The exceptions are Eisenhower and George H. W. Bush.

The lack of foreign policy experience can be compensated for with 1) character, 2) an understanding of world history, 3) a commitment to constitutional and 4) conservative principles and 5) common sense. Note that Obama lacks experience and the other five. That explains the mess we are in today…